- We have stopped providing disposable coffee cups and lids; staff, landscapers and customers now bring their own reusable travel mugs.
- Our milk is supplied in traditional reusable/recycled glass milk bottles instead of plastic single use containers.
- Soon we will be running a whole range of products in sustainable, biodegradable hessian sacks instead of plastic co-ex bags and polypropylene bulk bags.
- Our company cars are 100% electric.
- Local deliveries are made by our new Euro 6 wagon which has reduced emissions.
- These deliveries are also routed in a multi-drop run, meaning less miles between each location and the driver does not need to return to the yard after each delivery.
- We email our invoices instead of printing and posting them.
- Our bark products are FSC sourced and approved.
Our Hessian Bags.
'Hessie', our Hessian Duck for Chester duck race.
One of Dandy's fully electric cars and Euro 6 wagon at the Chester Head Office.